Thursday, April 1, 2010

BLINDED BY THE LOVE

BLINDED

Blinded by the love I have
for not just my family but my friends
I try to see the good in all
even when it's my tears that fall
I never thought it would hurt so much
but I'm sorry is not enough.
I've tried so hard to forget
but the words still linger in my ears
But Blinded by the love I have
so much for not just my Family but my FRIENDS till the END.

Blinded by the love I have
for not just my husband and my kids
so much my heart is Full
memories made to be pulled
at later dates when I am old
and my kids have kids of their own.
Old and gray I'll still be Blinded by the love I have
For my husband, whom is my best friend
for my kids, that are my world
and yes still all my family and my friends

1 comment:

esk said...

What a lovely poem! Isn't it awesome when your husband is your best friend?